BrowZine delivers thousands of the Library's scholarly journals to the web, your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone.
With BrowZine, you can:
– Browse and read journals: Browse journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles.
– Create your own bookshelf: Add journals to your personal bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published.
– Save and export articles: Save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as DropBox, EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.
Getting started is easy and free.
1. Download the app to your Android or iOS device (Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore).
2. When initially launching BrowZine, select Kettering University from the drop down list.
3. Enter your KU email username and password. You only need to do this step when you first begin or when your email password changes.
4. Start exploring BrowZine!