1. Safari eBooks are read in your browser. They cannot be downloaded; you do need a Internet connection to read Safari titles. Safari books are available through the QuickSearch catalog or the Safari site:
2. Choose a category, then choose a title.
3. A more detailed description of the book appears, including the table of contents and an overview.
Safari eBooks are read in your browser. They cannot be downloaded; you do need a Internet connection.
1. Click START READING to view the text of the book.
2. The text of the book appears on the right, and then table of contents/headings appears on the right.
3. Navigate through the book with the table of contents. Read only what you need!
4. Use the arrows to the right and left of the book to turn pages.
5. Looking for something specific? Try the SEARCH function, above the table of contents. A search on RUNNING is pictured below. Use the technology to streamline your learning.