Use Kettering's KU Cloud Environment
- Download the Citrix Receiver from the Kettering IT webpage here. Install the Receiver, but do not open it.
- Connect to the KU Cloud using your Kettering Windows User ID and Password (not your LDAP email username/password). If you don't know your Windows login, email email@example.com
- Follow the instructions below to access the databases.
Database Workaround: Edit the url of the database you need to access.
- From the library's database page, hover over your preferred database, right-click and choose Copy Link from the pop-up menu.
- Paste that copied link into your browser's address bar.
- Delete the kuezproxy section of the url, highlighted in the image above. The other section of the url will take you to your selected database.
Need to do general research?
- During this downtime we recommend using GoogleScholar for general research. Use search terms as you normally would in our databases, and look for blue [html] or .pdf links on the right to access full-text articles.
Still have questions?